Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Journeys...



Journeys... ~

this winter, I read through my first travel novel from Asia, and created a new, revised e-book version of it. It was a word journey that lead to unexpeted, missing turns, and it also added extra layers to the words: photos, an author's note, and a short story that connects to the narrative.

Now it's complete, and online: "Masala Moments 2.0..". to celebrate this e-book, and spring, and an upcoming island journey, Masala Moments is available for free at Amazon today.


Here's the direct book link + info:

Masala Moments - A travel novel from India

Based on her own journeys through Asia, Dorothee Lang weaves ancient tales, lessons of karma, and modern myths into an inspiring story.

I hope you enjoy the read - if you do and have a moment, it would be great if you could write a short review on Amazon or Goodreads.

And if you want, you can follow my upcoming journey in my blog: on sunday, I will fly to Mallorca for some island time. I will blog about the island and its different regions, about books and journeys at large. Some first posts are online already here: Island Diary 2013.

Happy trails!

No comments: