I just saw that the Coursera offers a new course on human life: In 17 lessons, it reflects on the first small group of humans ("Daily Life in the Stone Age") to life in the modern world ("A Permanent Revolution").
The course starts Sunday, 11th August, and is free, it's part of the Coursera Humanities course program. It runs until December: from past to now, from summer zen to winter time.
Here's the info page: A Brief History of Humankind
Update: the first video lessons are online now, and they are wonderful and fascinating.
more summer zen:
- #14: 8 minutes of focus & balance
- #13: finding abundance - Tiny Buddha
- #12: you can/t
- #11: yoga wake up - Anne Novak
- #10: 10 to Zen - Zenhabits
- #9: no mud, no lotus - Tara Talks
- #8: to grow, to see, to question...
- #7: 23.000 breaths - a yoga walk
- #6: pebble in your pocket - mini meditation
- #5: back to the start - once upon each day
- #4: the artisan's prayer: "Teach me, Life.."
- #3 road quotes: "A bend in the road.."
- #2: less and more
- #1: calm - calm.com