solstice, then christmas, and together with it, my birthday. and in some days: the new year. so much happening in just a few days.
in between all those big days, the memory of summertime - a drive brought me back to the field where we gathered for some walking yoga sessions this summer. it made me think of the summer zen series i put together here in the blog, and now brought the idea for a winter zen series.
here's the first part of it, a crossing of old knowledge and new technology - a collection of 49 animated mantras: YouTube Mantra Mix
and here are the summer zen links:
- #16 take time to smell the flowers
- #15: a brief history of humankind
- #14: 8 minutes of focus & balance
- #13: finding abundance - Tiny Buddha
- #12: you can/t
- #11: yoga wake up - Anne Novak
- #10: 10 to Zen - Zenhabits
- #9: no mud, no lotus - Tara Talks
- #8: to grow, to see, to question...
- #7: 23.000 breaths - a yoga walk & satanama
- #6: pebble in your pocket - mini meditation
- #5: back to the start - once upon each day
- #4: the artisan's prayer: "Teach me, Life.."
- #3 road quotes: "A bend in the road.."
- #2: less and more
- #1: calm - calm.com