often, when i come across an interesting link / video / story that touches me, i copy the link to blog about it a later point. yet by then, there's already another interesting link that is waiting... to keep the links from vanishing unblogged, i now started this "links-that-touched-me" series
- Stop saying "do what you love" - a Slate commentary by Miya Tokumitsu on life, work, love, and how the mantra "Do what you love. Love what you do." might need some second thoughts.
- wheniwasreadingthatbook... illustrated reading notes: "what i was really thinking.. when i was reading that (classic) book", from Gatsby to Lolita
- Parrots, the universe and everything: Douglas Adams Talks about the life, the future of humanity, everything
- 25 worst passwords - "if yours is on the list, go and change it"
- How Cooking can change your life - a short animated film (from OpenCulture)
- Barcelona Motion Timelapse - video: "Broken camera, lost flash drive, near 100 subway rides, 24 000 photos, endless hours of post production and rendering and 480 gigabytes of material..."
- Why dieting doesn't usually work - Tedtalk: Sandra Aamodt explores the neuroscience of everyday life, examining new research and its impact on our understanding of ourselves..
- "Windows" photo stream - all kind of different windows, inspired by the current wordpress photo challenge. Scrolling through them also made me remember the “Window” issue of YB Poetry..