Thursday, March 8, 2012

full moon rain voices



today: full moon
today: rain
today: international women's day
today: piecing the blueprint newsletter together
today: thermal water waiting: "spa"
today: thursday

the photo above is from Munich, from a modern passage that connects some of the old city centre houses. for me, it’s like a reflection of real world and virtual world: the persons on the ground, the connecting net of lines and lights above, like a fourth dimension that opens connections between different, same grounds.

& a link, for international women's day:
reflections on fe/male voices

& a prayer from a woman, from the very first issue of blueprintreview

"I am grateful for what little wisdom I have,
For the ability to describe my world and share it and have it shared.
For everything that I have experienced
and everything that I have been spared."


here's the whole prayer, it is called: Today

No comments: