Friday, April 5, 2013

skywatch friday, or: bridge moment

yesterday, on the way back from the city and the new library, i got off the train, and turned towards the stairs that lead to the way home. then a reflection caught my eyes: the sun moving towards the horizon...

 


so i turned around, and walked towards the pedestrian bridge that leads across Neckar river. in the contrasting light, the place looked different, timeless. i tried a photo, and just then, a bird flew across the river, and i accidentally captured this winged bridge moment - my contribution to this week's skywatch friday.

3 comments:

Raine said...

I always get in trouble when I have electric posts in my shots. I need to have a bit of an imagination when they're present. :D Nice shot.

Laura said...

so beautiful!!! have a lovely weekend:-)

Dorothee said...

thanks for the feedback! - and Raine, glad that this might inspire you to creatively include the posts. they do create an interesting atmosphere sometimes.