"yoga walking, it's both simple and intense: you walk. and breathe.
walking there, after the rain, first in the forest, and then through a field with a view, it felt like being at the ocean a couple at times. simple, and vast."
this note is from July. the yoga walks, it was just a few evenings in summer. but the walking, the tune of it, is still there.
this week i returned to the video i visited after the walks: sa ta na ma. this, too, is still there.
here are the other summer zen notes:
- #16: take time to smell the flowers
- #15: a brief history of humankind
- #14: 8 minutes of focus & balance
- #13: finding abundance - Tiny Buddha
- #12: you can/t
- #11: yoga wake up - Anne Novak
- #10: 10 to Zen - Zenhabits
- #9: no mud, no lotus - Tara Talks
- #8: to grow, to see, to question...
- #7: 23.000 breaths - a yoga walk
- #6: pebble in your pocket - mini meditation
- #5: back to the start - once upon each day
- #4: the artisan's prayer: "Teach me, Life.."
- #3 road quotes: "A bend in the road.."
- #2: less and more
- #1: calm - calm.com