Wednesday, December 7, 2016

5 things about me


1) I was born on "Heilig Abend" - Christmas Eve. I still dream of having a summer birthday sometimes. 


2) I like taking reflection photos. Like this one, from the historic museum in Cologne


3) I am usually shy about posting photos of myself. So this is an exception, and you normally won't see me dressed like this either - it's a fun "fairytale" photo from the Frankfurt Bookfair.


4) I love visiting museums. This is a combination of 2) and 4): a reflection photo, taken in the Miro museum. It's also the only photo of me as with this touch of arrow girl



5) I'm into yoga and qigong. That's how this photo happened, in summer, while practicing. 

*

inspired by decemberreflections

5 comments:

SoulMuser said...

Your journey inspires me, Do. Always has. Your incredible kindness and courage - I wish I could imbibe some of that in my life.

Jean said...

Dorothee, I love all these so much - humour, clever creativity, beauty and magic!

Dorothee said...

SoulMuser, Jean: thanks for your lines. Glad you enjoy it and feel inspired by it. And I am glad I overcame the feeling of giving up on it, and instead went for this memory walk and found those different kind of photos of me. all the moments of a year...
Sending good december wishes to you and to all ~~

Beth said...

So nice to see these, Dorothee!

Vilt og vakkert said...

Heisann, nice to have the opportunity to know you ;:OD)
Have wonderful days .....