Friday, April 21, 2017

Same place, different skies



It's April weather in full swing here in Germany. Here are some photos from a new trail I discovered last week (well, the trail isn't new, but for me it is.) This is the same place, just some days apart, and with different weather:



A nice curved walk along fields and old trees, and at the start / end, a straight part. There were dandelions in bloom all along the way, and as my theme for these days is Mandalas in all kind of different materials, I turned into a 5-year old for some minutes, and picked some dandelions, and created a "sign" with them.  (more about my mandala focus, here: Joining #the100dayproject with 100 Days of Mandalas and Gratitude



**

Fast forward to today: same walk, but different weather, and many of the dandelions have moved from yellow flower to fluffy white sphere. Here are some photos: 





And a nice final photo, a plant I noticed - it felt like a mandala-shaped-wink from the trail.



Tomorrow the weather will turn cloudy and rainy again, and then will keep swinging.

*

More skies from around the world: Skywatch Friday 


5 comments:

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I really like the dandelion shot straight up. Not sure how you managed it, but your camera must have been on the ground!!

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful and creative shots of the dandelions which I love ~ thanks, ~ great trail ~

Wishing you a lovely weekend ~ ^_^

Dorothee said...

Thanks for the feedback!
Dandelions, i really like their happy yellowness in spring, and the way they transform then. (at least as long as they aren't popping up in the garden here..)

and yes, the straight-up shot: I held the camera to the ground and just tried some photos in that "blind" way. there even is a bit of my hair caught in the photo at the bottom.

Sharon Wagner said...

Your sign is just dandy!

Esha said...

Each shot is unique and beautiful! Lovely!