Thursday, June 8, 2017

the100dayproject, Day 66/100: a colorful milestone + creative podcast with me :)






Start. 
Choose a creative theme.
And then keep going for 100 days. 

That is the idea of the 100 Day Project: simple, and difficult. A challenge of creativity and resilience.

So far, I didn't postpone a day. Some days are good, some are okay, some days bring suprise inspiration.

Today is day 66/100. It feels like a colorful milestone. The video above shows the first 25 mandalas in a slideshow. And today (in lovely timing for the 2/3-of-the-way-date) an 100 Days interview with me went online. This is part of the 100 Creatives Podcast series, and it features questions and answers about creativity, inspiriation, and my 100 days project :)

Here are some more links, to celebrate: 
About my 100 days: 



The plan is to experiment with the process: combine painting and mixed media, and also collage elements and digital processes.

Plus, as mandalas are symbols of positivity and gratitude, and as I felt a bit low in the last weeks moodwise, I am combining the theme with gratitude.

*

My new website:



Since a longer while, I plan to update / relaunch my website.
It probably isn't just coincidence that I worked on that parallel to the 100daysproject.

There are still some things I want to add, and so it's still a work in progress (like almost all things), but it's online now:


: )

No comments: