"It's New Year's Day, 2030..."
5 scenarios for the future, leading to 5 very different worlds. that's the intriguing core of "Climate Futures", an analysis of the social, political, economic and psychological consequences of climate change.
the 5 futures are:
- Efficiency First (outwit the climate change by rapid innovation)
- Service Transformation (move the focus from product to service)
- Redefining Progress (turn towards sustainable living)
- Environmental War Economy (survival on the cost of individuality)
- Protectionist World (war on rescources)
the whole report is online for download here: Climate Futures
a short illustration of the 5 futures is online here: New Year's Day 2030