today: new moon
today: disrupted sleep
today: wishing there was an ocean near here, and wishing i could surf
the quote, i saw it yesterday somewhere on a page, and when looking for the source, saw that it has spoken to many others, too, who turned it into images: you can't stop the waves..
which inspired me to try one, too. and the author, there's a talk with him here: Conversations on Compassion: Jon Kabat-Zinn
more summer zen:
- #11 yoga wake up - Anne Novak
- #10: 10 to Zen - Zenhabits
- #9: no mud, no lotus - Tara Talks
- #8: to grow, to see, to question...
- #7: 23.000 breaths - a yoga walk
- #6: pebble in your pocket - mini meditation
- #5: back to the start - once upon each day
- #4: the artisan's prayer: "Teach me, Life.."
- #3 road quotes: "A bend in the road.."
- #2: less and more
- #1: calm - calm.com