When I come across an interesting link / video / story that touches me, I often copy the link to blog about it at a later point. Yet by then, there's already another interesting link that is waiting... to keep the links from vanishing unblogged, I started this "links-that-touched-me" series.
Here's the next part:
- Art online: MoMA online art courses
- National Geographic: Why Do Many Reasonable People Doubt Science?
- Living with a handicap: So Bad Ass - Dear lady who tutted at me using the disabled loos...
- Language and Landscape: Robert Macfarlane on rewilding our language of landscape
- Paris story: Kitchen Rhythm: A Year in a Parisian Pâtisserie
- and ... more links that touched me